We perform the following list of most common bookkeeping and accounting services. If you have functions not listed here, there is a good chance we can strive to know and how to do it. Please explain on our contact us message board anything that we missed.
Bookkeeping Services – Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- • Banking, credit cards, loans, merchant accounts reconciliations
- • Updating online banking and balancing cash to real-time.
- • Accounts Payable – Setting up vendors and suppliers with FEIN and 1099 recipients, voucher examining and GL coding, posting and weekly check-run with proper approvals.
- • Accounts Receivable – Maintaining customer master file, coding, posting cash/ACH/check/credit card payments, sales invoicing, DR/CR Memos and adjustments, generating monthly statements, and perform light collection via phone and mail as needed, business approved write-off of old balances to minimize aged balances.
- • Payroll – Distribution and posting of payroll liabilities and pay-out from a third-party of your choice to ledger by department and bank accounts for cash reconciliation.
- • Inventory – Performing physical inventory count, generating reports on pending sales orders, backorder reports, quantity on-hand, unit measure and min/max inventory alert report
- • Financial Reporting – Financial management reporting, budgeting and cash flow forecasting.
- • Monthly Processes – Generating purchase, sales, A/R, A/P and inventory transaction register reports
We love what we do “WHICH MEANS A BETTER SERVICE FOR YOU”!!
Every business should have a reconciled book that mirrors your business gain/loss and where you stand clearly. Hire Online and Mobile Accountants (OMA) to answer all those questions.
For more information, please contact us today!